Panorama of the homestead farm taken from the family cemetery plot.
The Hoch Farm sometime in the 1800s.
The Hoch Farm sometime in the 1800s.
Land acquired by Johannes Hoch in 1728. A log house was built about fifty feet northeast of the present stone house. The log house became a tool house, and was destroyed by fire in 1868.